Rethinking Social Value
What is the social value opportunity and how can Public Services measure it?
The importance of social value
It is a question that public service organisations of all kinds are considering. We've been taking views from our clients in the public and not-for-profit sectors on how social value is defined, delivered and its impact on communities.
Social Value Reports
Our report: Rethinking social value: unlocking resources to improve lives focuses on:
- The opportunities around social value
- Leadership, communication, and building support
- Case studies highlighting innovative approaches in charities, not-for-profits and private sector partnerships
- How to measure the impact of social value
While our Social Value: a priority for housing associations reveals:
- the methods used to measure social value
- the importance of social value to the current government
- the reputation of the sector for providing social value
If you would like further information on our research, findings or work in the Public Sector, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The PDF reports can be downloaded below.