Hospitality & Leisure
The Hospitality and Leisure sector is a challenging place in which to operate and thrive. Economic conditions, technological changes and new legislation continue to dominate the agenda and there is pressure on businesses to provide a unique customer experience while delivering value for money.
Hospitality & Leisure Industry Accounting
At Mazars, we understand the challenges facing these sectors today, so have built a team of professional advisors to respond quickly to new developments and demands within this industry.
We have extensive experience advising:
- Hotels including large and listed groups, independent establishments and small, medium-sized and boutique hotels
- Gym operators including private companies managing private and public facilities as well as hotel leisure gyms
- Restaurants, pubs and bars
- Sports clubs and associations
We pride ourselves in being able to provide assurance services that play a fundamental role in the successful management of your organisation; advisory services that help you provide a positive customer experience – essential in this market, and professional advice that addresses your financial needs and supports your business through each stage of its strategic development.
We have specialised skills in internal audit, tax advisory, tax compliance and restructuring and turnaround services for the hospitality and leisure industries. For more details on these, see the links to the right in publications.
Our services include:
- Audit and assurance
- Governance and risk
- Internal audit
- Tax advisory and compliance
- Corporate finance
- Due diligence
- Restructuring and turnaround services
- Forensic and investigations
- Human resources consultancy
- Employee benefits
For further information, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org