In a constantly changing and dynamic world, Mazars Actuaries can support you to ensure you are up to date and informed with the latest industry developments.
Our team have the ability to provide a full range of actuarial services which are delivered in line with the quality that you expect.
Mazars actuaries have considerable experience providing support for:
- Current legislative requirements, including Solvency II;
- Capital modelling;
- Portfolio mergers and acquisition modelling;
- Commutation strategy modelling;
- Commutation pricing support;
- Part VII transfers;
- Schemes of Arrangement;
- Reinsurance pricing including catastrophe excess of loss reinsurance rates;
- Support services to run-off;
- Reinsurance optimisation;
- Product development;
- Reserving (calculations all (re)insurance companies including Lloyd’s of London; independent opinions for reserving adequacy, guidance, reporting and regulatory purposes); and
- Pricing - rating of insurance products, including technical pricing, profitability analysis and market price optimisation.
- High level of technical expertise;
- Dedicated insurance professionals – actuaries supported by claims specialists who have experience of insurance at senior level;
- Professionals with experience that is directly relevant to your business;
- Professionals for whom detailed reserving and capital management practices are second nature through our independent actuarial, audit and other activities including Solvency II, QIS5 and ICAS assignments;
- A client service culture – we are independent and objective but determined to provide value to our clients for the money they spend on us. We are confident that we can add significant value by undertaking projects for you;
- Our background minimises learning curves and hence we can offer senior people at competitive cost;
- A practical approach; ability to design non-traditional actuarial approaches through an experienced understanding of key issues; and
- Practical appreciation of the strategic challenges of maximising return on capital in the competitive run-off management market.