Asset management – consulting and regulatory
The asset management industry is facing a complex, moving regulatory environment, with rapidly changing client expectations.
To be competitive, many companies will now have to consider redesigning their operating model and adopting a proactive approach for:
- managing regulatory change, risk and volatility;
- improving transparency and communication;
- setting up cost and operational efficiency strategies; and
- managing and anticipating technological changes.
We work across the full spectrum of challenges faced by our clients, including:
- regulatory change, compliance and reporting
- business & IT project management
- business operating model restructuring, operational efficiency and cost management.
Our asset management team carries out consultancy assignments across Europe with a customised approach combining:
- significant experience of the industry in the UK;
- capability to benchmark industry practices through a global asset management network;
- a senior multi-disciplinary team dedicated to the sector combining expertise, experience and relevant certifications (CFA, Prince 2, Lean Management, Lean six sigma etc.); and
- strong regulatory expertise with proven experience and strong relationships with the major regulatory authorities across Europe.
At Mazars, we constantly strive to find new ways to deliver additional value to our clients while remaining acutely focused on delivering the highest quality services and providing tailor made solutions.
Interested in finding out more? Please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org