Mid-sized businesses are an integral part of the UK economy. Typically 40 times larger than an SME and 40 times smaller than a large corporate, mid-sized businesses provide key products and services to the UK and overseas, employing many millions of workers.
Mid-sized businesses have the potential to deliver benefits not only for their own sustainability and long-term capital value, but also for the economy. Many, however, struggle to realise this potential, the reason, day-to-day management of their business distracting them from planning for strategic growth.
At Mazars we specialise in supporting growing mid-sized and owner managed businesses.
Regardless of whether your business is excelling, succeeding, surviving or struggling; we can provide support and advise on how to embrace and exploit change to help drive your business towards success.
We can help with:
- Managing cashflow
- Obtaining funding or renegotiating
- Retaining talent and motivating
- Identifying and managing risk
- Identifying and aligning your business with your personal goals
- Preparing your business for a sale or succession
- Planning for retirement
- Investing for the future
- Managing your personal financial and tax affairs