Retail companies are in the eye of the COVID19 storm. With pressure coming from every angle, now is the time to assess organisational structure, investigate R & D opportunities, review staffing requirements and look at opportunities in this new normal.
Mazars understands these issues and has gathered a global team of experts in accounting, finance, taxation and consulting with firsthand industry knowledge to help companies handle these challenges.
Our record of delivering value to a wide range of clients, from individuals to the world’s largest retailers, is based on deep industry knowledge and advanced technical abilities. Our professionals understand both the key retail and distribution market sectors and our clients’ specific business needs to help them address critical factors affecting their business.
"Mazars has worked with us for three years and over that time has established a strong relationship with the American Apparel management team. The high level of commitment and the service provided by the Mazars team is excellent. They have always been thoroughly professional and they certainly know the sector, which allows them to add real value. With Mazars' full range of skills and advice, we have always had a good experience."
UK Financial Controller, American Apparel
How we help retail & wholesale companies:
Aligning organizations with new market opportunities
- Financial advisory (capital increase, initial public offering, etc.);
- External growth and strategic partnership assistance and advisory (M&A, due diligence, etc.);
- Financial, legal and tax support for the establishment of subsidiaries in emerging and growing markets, taking local specificities into account;
- Support for safeguarding, structuring, optimizing and documenting transfer prices;
- Assistance for the disposal of non-strategic assets and business restructuring.
Securing Operations | Improving Risk Management
- Assessing the quality of providers and auditing third parties;
- Establishing a legal risk framework;
- Reviewing contractual obligations and monitoring franchisees (compliance, financial reporting, etc.);
- Strengthening control over distribution networks;
- Identifying and preventing fraud risks;
- Defending financial interests in the context of disputes or litigation.
- Working capital requirement (WCR) and cash management optimization;
- Supply chain securitization and optimization;
- Stock control and inventory management improvement;
- Establishment and improvement of commodity and currency hedging strategies;
- Supporting companies’ competitiveness and image through expertise in the areas of environment, safety and social responsibility.
Get in touch
If you would like to contact our team, please use this contact form or use the link below to submit Request For Proposal documents
Submit an RFP