This edition of the Investors’ Guide identifies the key information required for foreign investors to develop their business approach for UK market entry. Across all stages of planning, the guide provides company directors and entrepreneurs with a detailed analysis of the economic environment, advice on structuring investments and advantageous areas to locate as well as support and clear explanation of the business and legal framework. In addition, the feature of this publication is on investment opportunities in energy and regeneration which will be of primary interest to Asset Fund Managers and key investors.
In short, the book offers a compelling guide for prospective and existing investors hoping to successfully exploit the UK market and develop investment opportunities effectively.
Mazars has made a key contribution to this publication, drawing on its wealth of experience in advising companies and individuals looking to invest in the UK. As an international and integrated partnership Mazars supports its clients to set up, grow and prosper in the UK. The approach is a pragmatic and open one, allowing companies to focus on growing the business, safe in the knowledge that compliance and financial issues are being taken care of.
Mazars can deploy specialist knowledge in the following areas:
- company formation, share issues and reconstructions and statutory compliance;
- payroll administration including PAYE registration and Auto-enrolment;
- part or full financial back office support including management reporting;
- corporate and personal tax compliance including expatriates;
- VAT registration and on-going compliance;
- merger and acquisitions including seeking businesses to purchase.
In order to obtain further information about how Mazars could help you, please contact Toby Stanbrook, Head of Accounting and Outsourcing at Mazars: firstname.lastname@example.org.