Gareth is a partner in the Liverpool office and specialises in providing accounting, audit and advisory services to a range of wide owner managed businesses, as well as large corporate and international groups.
Gareth is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales and has over 15 years auditing experience. He works primarily in the Liverpool city region and across the North West but has worked extensively both nationally and internationally. He has experience of working across a wide range of sectors including contracting, education, leisure, real estate, TMT, manufacturing and waste management. He also has experience of due diligence in relation to acquisitions, fund raising and disposals with his clients.
Gareth is Head of Audit for Mazars in the North, and is a member of Mazars National Education group. In addition, Gareth is also an Associate Trustee of the National Museums Liverpool, a role he undertakes on a voluntary basis.
Professional experience at Mazars:
- 2011 – present, Audit and Advisory Partner, Liverpool
- Head of Northern Audit covering Mazars offices in Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Liverpool and Manchester
Professional experience before Mazars:
- 1997 – 2011, Audit Director, Deloitte LLP
- Working with local, national and international businesses, including extensive experience of working with fully listed business.
- Involvement in Class 1 transactions and Rights issues