The corporate tax team provides tax compliance and advisory services to many UK and international groups. Our team has an in depth understanding of the industries in which our clients operate and appreciate the issues currently affecting directors and shareholders.
We provide proactive advice, looking at tax issues from all angles.
As businesses develop, so do tax liabilities. Mazars provides a realm of corporate tax services for every stage of a company’s life. We work with an assortment of companies - from the FTSE 250 down to small owner-managed businesses.
Mazars recognises that all businesses are different. Our team has the technical expertise and specialist know-how to provide individual services and offer bespoke and discreet planning as-and-when the need arises.
Mazars provides specialist tax advice related to:
- international challenges with our global tax expertise
- buying and selling a business, mergers, floatation, management buy-out and exit planning
- planning and due diligence
- maximising tax relief research and development
- partnership/profit sharing
- methods of profit extraction, including dividend policy
- corporate venturing
- corporate tax self-assessment
- VAT and PAYE planning
- compliance with HM Revenue and Customs requirements
- managing the impact of a tax enquiry or investigation
- dealing with bankruptcy