Mazars' outsourcing services help clients acquire the right skills, improve processes and procedures and comply with regulations - both in the UK and abroad.
Whether you need an extra hand with day-to-day administration, support through a transition or want to tap expertise to improve performance, Mazars can help.
Our outsourcing team provides a wide range of services, including:
- outsourcing services for non-core business processes - general accounting, accounts payable and receivable, payroll, taxation, fixed assets register, reporting and preparation of consolidation reporting package and preparation of financial statements, company secretarial, iXBRL tagging services.
- internal controls know-how - documentation and assessment of internal controls, business process improvement
- temporary professionals with relevant experience and competencies (short or long-term) - from CFOs to senior or mid-level accountants, financial analysts, or any other experienced finance, accounting and auditing staff, we offer expert knowledge of various accounting packages
- support as you grow - solutions for cross-European assignments, compliance with regulations (IASB or IFRS, local accounting, tax and legal regulations), support when setting up abroad, merging or opening a new branch
Mazars' outsourcing services can include:
- Daily, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
- Group reporting
- Reconciliation work
- Credit control
- iXBRL Tagging services
- Commentary to accounts
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Sales processing
- Purchase payment and processing
- Bank reconciliation and processing
- FSA return compilation
- VAT registration and quarterly returns
- HR support
- Corporation tax compilation and advice.