Our dedicated professionals can take care of any aspects of your company secretarial work. When we take on such tasks, it frees you up to concentrate on your core business, in the knowledge that this area is compliant.
Our involvement is flexible - we can take on a small role or a more complex process. Our services are bespoke to every firm we advise.
Services we provide include:
- forming Companies or Limited Liability Partnerships
- restoring struck off Companies
- changing company names
- increasing, converting, subdividing or consolidating share capital and redeeming or repurchasing shares
- capital reduction for a private limited company by directors solvency statement
- making changes to Memorandum and Articles of Association and advising on corporate governance issues
- attending board and committee meetings, taking the minutes and advising on corporate governance issues
- providing a compliance service to company secretaries
- helping clients with their AGMs
- writing minutes for clients or reviewing their drafts
- facilitating share schemes
- preparing documents to effect share transfers
- arranging for the stamping of documents or obtaining exemption from Stamp Duty (where applicable)
- taking care of the routine maintenance of statutory registers and dealing with returns to Companies House
- Companies House registration of overseas companies which have premises in the UK
- arranging notarisation & legalisation of documents
- International Immigration - advisory and processing services
Use the menu on the right to contact us for further information and to view our bulletin - 'Just a minute'.
If you would like to receive the bulletin straight to your inbox when it is released, then please contact Mark Jackson and request to be added to our mailing list.