Hospitality & Leisure
The impact of the economic slowdown, rising unemployment, falling disposable income and increased competition have made the Hospitality and Leisure sector a challenging place in which to operate and thrive.
As the sector is driven by price, people and service, it is imperative that you deliver a unique customer experience alongside value for money. We are no different, aiming to provide professional advice and support to the Hospitality and Leisure sector that allows businesses to respond quickly to new developments and demands.
We have extensive experience advising:
- Hotels including large and listed groups, independent establishments and small, medium-sized and boutique hotels
- Gym operators including private companies managing private and public facilities, hotel leisure gyms and leisure trusts
- Restaurants, pubs and bars
- Sports clubs and associations
We pride ourselves in being able to provide assurance services that play a fundamental role in the successful management of your organisation; advisory services that help you provide a positive customer experience – essential in a market where the key differentiator is service excellence; and professional advice that addresses your financial needs and supports your business through each stage of its strategic development.
We have specialised skills in internal audit, tax advisory, tax compliance and restructuring and turnaround services for the hospitality and leisure industries. For more details on these, see the links to the right in publications.
Our services include:
- Audit and assurance
- Governance and risk
- Internal audit
- Tax advisory and compliance
- Corporate finance
- Due diligence
- Restructuring and turnaround services
- Forensic and investigations
- Human resources consultancy
- Employee benefits
For further information, you can email us at email@example.com