Helping Israeli-based companies with their UK business activities and supporting UK companies with interests in Israel.
Our Israel desk is here to:
- Support our Israeli clients in their UK activities
- Monitor and share cross-border investment opportunities with our clients from both countries
- Assist UK companies seeking to expand, grow or relocate in Israel
In Israel, Mazars is the 6th largest audit and consultancy firm following a merger in 2011 with Brit Pikuach and MBT. Brit Pikuach has a particularly strong track record in supporting kibbutzim and associated industrial activity.
In the UK, Mazars benefits from the active involvement of Gerald Raingold on its advisory board. Gerald has substantial experience of working with Israeli companies, both as an adviser and as a non-executive director, with a particular expertise in fundraising and IPOs.
How do we help Israeli-based companies?
In addition, we provide the following assurance and advisory services:
- External and internal audit and assurance
- Reporting accountant role for IPOs
- Corporate, employer and personal tax advice for efficiency as well as compliance
- Advice on VAT, customs duties and transfer pricing
- Business consulting, including advice on operational effectiveness, cost reduction strategy and business and commercial strategy
- Business recovery and turnaround support
- Forensic and investigations
- Financial planning provided by Mazars Financial Planning Ltd
- International immigration services
Please contact us for more information on how we can help you.