Project Finance and Modelling Services
Our vision is to establish Mazars as the pre-eminent financial advisory firm in the global infrastructure market. We are one of the few firms who are able to combine market leading expertise with deep knowledge of our chosen sectors - our difference is being able to deliver that capability worldwide as one team
Mazars’ Project Finance and Financial Modelling team offers a full range of services to both private and public sector bodies. Whether you are a public sector procurer of a PPP project or a seasoned private sector developer or fund, we aim to complement, not duplicate, your strengths.
- Financial Modelling : We place financial modelling at the heart of our advisory offering. Our dedicated financial modelling team specialises in building best practice financial models.
- Project Advisory : We offer a whole life project approach to project finance – from development and financial close to the operational phase of projects.
- Fund and Investor Advisory : We offer a wide range of services for your fund - from due diligence and valuation to fund restructuring and portfolio advice.
- Infrastructure Tax and Accounting : As a leading international accounting and tax practice, Mazars is able to offer informed opinions on both tax and accounting issues, in both your local jurisdiction and across borders.
At Mazars, we offer an integrated approach, both in terms of our ability to work internationally and the sector-specific knowledge we can bring to your transactions. Our high level of experience and wide range of expertise allows us to provide you with the best, tailor-made service.
- Renewable Energy: we provide a full range of bespoke services to developers, funds and banks from the renewable energy sector, drawing on the combined skills and expertise of our energy team focusing on the Wind, Solar, Biomass and energy efficiency sectors.
- Urban Development and Regeneration: We provide consultancy and financial advisory services to city authorities, contractors, and fund and investment managers for urban development and regeneration projects. Our services range from strategy and research to project structuring and finance.
Our team has 45 specialist staff, working in dedicated service teams from our offices in London, Paris, New York and Delhi. The team provides services to the PPP, renewable energy and infrastructure sectors, and has undertaken assignments in over 15 countries.