As we go through life, our personal circumstances change and different tax implications affect our personal funds. Not to mention, many of us don’t have time for record keeping or feel daunted by the magnitude of tax information.
Mazars' personal tax advisors have established long-lasting relationships with tens of thousands of private clients. We treat our private clients’ needs with the same urgency as those of large companies and provide individually-tailored services.
Our team is accessible. We charge affordable rates and no question is ever too small for us to answer. Our team is approachable, speaks your language, and won't baffle you with tax jargon and financial lingo.
We do more than file and review your tax returns. We help you plan your financial path through life and even take on the role as counsellor through life’s more challenging milestones.
- helps make the best use of tax relief, allowances and tax-efficient structures
- helps maximise the benefits of your tax status
- advises on structuring your business interests to maintain your capital
- assesses the tax implications of family events
- assesses the tax aspects of charitable giving, trusts and probate
- prepares your personal tax returns
- helps you to you deal effectively with HM Revenue and Customs.