Wherever our clients are, we are there to support them. Mazars provides international tax advice to a wide range of clients around the globe - from owner-managed businesses to listed European companies, from emerging markets in India and China to North and South America.
Our international tax team provide specialist advice, ranging from cross-border mergers and acquisitions to transfer pricing and international financing operations to setting up new operations overseas. We are also experts in structuring cross-border real estate transactions and European case law.
- structure cross border real estate transactions
- advise on European case law
- support your transfer pricing policy and international financing operations
- advise on cross border mergers and acquisitions
- determine the most tax-efficient way to structure your foreign offices
- structure the funding of your overseas business considering the different country’s tax laws
- manage your effective rate of tax and assist you with timing of transactions
- provide expatriate tax services.