VAT is an immediate tax. That is, it's transaction driven and kicks in as soon as you take any action. VAT is increasingly complex and can impact directly on your bottom line, incurring hefty penalties if you get it wrong.
Mazars helps businesses plan for VAT before setting out on a new venture - from setting up overseas, buying or selling a property or raising finances. Our experienced team addresses compliance issues proactively to help you avoid penalties, as well as the impact of transactions on other areas of the business like audit and tax.
Mazars helps with:
- implementing VAT structures in your business
- international tax
- land /property
- expert advice for specific tax solutions
- acquisitions and disposals
- compliance: penalties and interest, returns and payments, registration, reviews and audits
- compliance with HM Revenue and Customs requirements
- managing the impact of a tax enquiry or investigation
The National Contact appears on the right of this page. Additionly, we have the following regional contacts who are available to help you:
Tel: 0127 371 2726
Tel: 01908 257228
Tel: 0141 225 4921