Our experienced team will provide you with a fully integrated service across the full suite of taxation, accounting and financial reporting assurance, and financial modelling over the life of your project. Our unique approach is to operate as one integrated team, working closely with your financial advisors and/or model builders, from the initial bid submission through to financial close and during the operational life of your project.
We provide both tax advisory and assurance services to the majority of the largest construction companies and contractors currently operating in the UK.
Focusing on clients' commercial priorities to maximise shareholder value, we can provide:
- Tax effective structuring;
- Tax mitigation or relief maximisation to manage clients' effective tax rate;
- Tax efficient funding and refinancing advice;
- Post financial close tax optimisation; and
- Secondary market activities including acquisition and vendor due diligence assistance.
We work closely with our clients to manage their regulatory reporting obligations and risks, while maximising opportunities by assisting with:
- Company tax returns, tax provisioning, optimisation of tax cash flow, review and preparation of financial statement information including supporting disclosures;
- Employee remuneration assistance, share scheme operation, PAYE & NIC assurance;
- VAT assurance including assistance with registration and preparation of VAT returns;
- HMRC liaison, enquiry and investigation assistance; and
- Transfer pricing.
See our related publications for more information.
Our dedicated infrastructure accounting and financial reporting team will work with you to:
- Resolve critical accounting issues faced under both IFRS and FRS 102;
- Understand and establish structures that align with your accounting and financial reporting requirements;
- Carry out detailed IFRS and FRS 102 impact assessments and sensitivity analyses, both at bid stage and during the operational phase to verfiy compliance; and
- Conduct detailed scoping and application assessments under IFRIC 12 ‘Service Concession Arrangements’ and FRS 102, Section 34 ‘Service Concession Arrangements’.