As businesses develop, so do tax liabilities. Mazars provides a realm of corporate tax services for every stage of a company’s life. We work with an assortment of companies - from the FTSE 250 down to small owner-managed businesses.
Mazars recognises that all businesses are different. Our team has the technical expertise and specialist know-how to provide individual services and offer bespoke and discreet planning as-and-when the need arises.
Mazars provides specialist tax advice related to:
- international challenges with our global tax expertise
- buying and selling a business, mergers, floatation, management buy-out and exit planning
- planning and due diligence
- maximising tax relief through research and development
- patent box
- partnership/profit sharing
- methods of profit extraction, including dividend policy
- corporate venturing
- corporate tax self-assessment
- VAT and PAYE planning
- compliance with HM Revenue and Customs requirements
- managing the impact of a tax enquiry or investigation
- dealing with bankruptcy