Mazars' outsourcing services help clients acquire the right skills, improve processes and procedures and comply with regulations - both in the UK and abroad.
Whether you need an extra hand with day-to-day administration, support through a transition or want to tap expertise to improve performance, Mazars can help.
Our outsourcing team provides a wide range of services, including:
- outsourcing services for non-core business processes - general accounting, accounts payable and receivable, payroll, taxation, fixed assets register, reporting and preparation of consolidation reporting package and preparation of financial statements, company secretarial, iXBRL tagging services.
- internal controls know-how - documentation and assessment of internal controls, business process improvement
- temporary professionals with relevant experience and competencies (short or long-term) - from CFOs to senior or mid-level accountants, financial analysts, or any other experienced finance, accounting and auditing staff, we offer expert knowledge of various accounting packages
- support as you grow - solutions for cross-European assignments, compliance with regulations (IASB or IFRS, local accounting, tax and legal regulations), support when setting up abroad, merging or opening a new branch
- critical issue support - Emergency account preparation when filings are overdue and start to finish solutions for the restoration of struck off companies, including preparation of overdue accounts and ensuring that the restoration process disrupts your business as little as possible
Mazars' outsourcing services can include:
- Daily, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
- Group reporting
- Company restoration services
- Reconciliation work
- Credit control
- iXBRL Tagging services
- Commentary to accounts
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Sales processing
- Purchase payment and processing
- Bank reconciliation and processing
- FCA return compilation
- VAT registration and quarterly returns
- HR support
- Corporation tax compilation and advice.