Seemingly every day we hear about a new cyber breach. No industry is immune and cyber attacks have far reaching economic consequences for organisations; beyond the financial, reputational and legal ramifications.
As these breaches continue, cyber security has become one of the largest concerns for a wide range of company stakeholders including boards, investors and customers.
Technology-related risks from both external and internal sources within the company must be understood and effectively managed if they are to succeed in our ever more technology-centric world.
Mazars offers a range of services designed to help businesses protect themselves from the threat of both external and, internal attacks.
- Cyber security awareness training for the board and audit committee
- Cyber risk assessment and programme review
- Cyber breach readiness assessment
- Cyber resiliency and business continuity
- Cloud adoption assessment and support
- Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus readiness and certification
- Vulnerability assessments and penetration testing
- Data privacy and protection