In addition to our structured and objective approach to organisation design, our clients tell us that they value our ability to work with them to develop pragmatic solutions.
Common client issues:
- Inappropriate size and balance of teams making them difficult to manage effectively.
- Unclear roles & responsibilities within teams and interfaces.
- Duplicated skills and activities across functions and geographies.
How our BPI team can help:
- Proven methodologies and expertise to analyse and improve operating models and organisation structures.
- Amalgamation of departments - setting up a Shared Service Centre requires best practice organisational design & implementation.
Benefits to our clients:
- Comprehensive, focused analysis of current structures including strengths and weaknesses.
- Key requirements of new organisation design addressed including good practice design principles.
- Provide definition around HQ and local ‘ways of working’.