As Trustees you may need technical expertise and assistance to ensure all legal requirements and governance standards are met and adhered to.
Using experienced teams, we address the individual needs of each client. Our specialist staff have expert knowledge of the pensions sector and we invest in the development of methodologies and approaches which are appropriate for pension funds.
- Interim accounts – for the purposes of periodic trustees meetings.
- Annual statutory accounts – for the year end audit and compliance purposes.
- SORP and FRS102 disclosure requirements
- Trustee Report disclosures for all scheme, including the Chair’s Statement for Defined Contribution schemes
- General accounting advice
Mazars' highly experienced, multi-disciplinary team provides first-rate advice. The mixture of industry expertise and personal contact enables us to efficiently deliver effective solutions to all schemes.