The intricate dynamics of the insurance industry create a challenging arena in which to operate. Combining this with enhanced regulation and continued pressure on solvency and capital adequacy means it is proving more important now than ever that FCA regulated entities adopt an effective approach to managing financial, operational and regulatory risk.
A leading provider of audit and business advisory services we have over a hundred years of experience within the insurance market, both in the UK and internationally. Our strong business model ensures we can combine a global scope with the listening skills and service levels of an individual business partner.
From brokers and intermediaries, to life and general insurers and those within the reinsurance and Lloyd’s market, our team has the knowledge and expertise required to provide effective, value-added solutions for your business.
- We advise over 50 UK insurance and reinsurance companies including:
- 70% of the Top 10 insurers and their subsidiaries
- 54% of the Top 50 insurers and their subsidiaries
- We are the 3rd largest auditor of top brokers – auditing 12% of the Top 50 brokers and providing other services to 34%
- We advise 60% of Lloyd’s syndicates and managing agents
We act for the UK subsidiaries of overseas insurance companies and similarly advise UK insurance companies with overseas operations.