Mazars is an international group based on an integrated global partnership. As such we are structured as a “one firm” organisation, able to think, decide and act collectively.
We tailor our service offerings to match client needs, mobilising our local and international teams as appropriate to offer you innovative solutions to meet your business requirements.
Our specialist asset management team is available to support your business needs and provide you with a wide range of integrated professional services across your business value chain.
- Consulting and regulatory
- Quantitative solutions
- Tax services (including Transfer pricing)
- Regulated services for Funds
- Financial reporting advisory
- Funds and asset management transactional advisory (including due diligence, valuations and financial modelling)
- an asset management team with significant experience gained by working closely with more than 1,000 funds across the UK and Europe
- strong regulatory credentials, fine-tuned while leading projects on behalf of the major regulatory bodies
- benchmarking of industry practices through a global asset management network
- integrated and multidisciplinary teams that combine expertise, experience, international best practice and local know-how
- bespoke tools developed and tested across a wide range of scenarios
- a dedicated international asset management network, including our office in Jersey, that allows us to respond exclusively to needs of a variety of clients operating in the asset management sector.
For further information about our services to the asset management sector please contact email@example.com