The area of land and property is particularly complex from a VAT perspective. This coupled with the high value transactions involved means the risks have never been greater. However, if managed carefully there is scope to maximise opportunities while ensuring compliance obligations are also met with HMRC.
We would like to invite you to join us for a VAT seminar to discuss some of these issues, including:
- VAT treatment of land and property related supplies – Rents and service charges
- Option to Tax – Advantages and Disadvantages
- Capital Goods scheme – When will it apply, implications and considerations
- Recovery of VAT and partial exemption – Key principles
- TOGC – Possible cash flow and SDLT savings
- Landlord/Tenant supplies – Insurance, Rates, Fuel and Power
This free seminar is designed to be informative and to provide an update on key areas within the sector. Mazars as a firm has strong links with the land and property sector and the Mazars VAT team often see businesses not taking advantage of opportunities which may result in significant VAT savings.
Wednesday 21 June 2017
8:00am registration & refreshments
Park View House
58 The Ropewalk
If you would like to attend this event please email email@example.com to reserve your place.