The seminar will focus on the common employment tax and right to work issues that many businesses face throughout each stage of the employee lifecycle and how to address them.
Also, we are delighted to welcome guest speaker Asha Kumar, Partner, Watson Farley & Williams LLP, who, given the recent number of employment status cases, will discuss relevant employment law aspects.
- Engaging people in the business and employment status issues
- Employee benefits and forthcoming changes effective from April 2017
- Immigration and right to work in the UK, Short Term Business visitors and reporting requirements
- Termination of employment and the related tax implications
Speakers and hosts
- Vaneeta Khurana, National Head of Employment Tax, Mazars
- Alison Hutton, Director, Immigration, Mazars
- Susanne Parsler, Senior Manager, Global Mobility Services, Mazars
- Asha Kumar, Partner, Watson Farley & Williams LLP
Date: Tuesday 21 February 2017
Venue: Mazars, Tower Bridge House, St Katharine’s Way, London E1W 1DD
Times: 8:30am – registration, 8:45am – start, 10:30am – finish
Refreshments will be served
Please email your details to: email@example.com