The past twelve months have seen another year full of significant issues affecting the charity sector. As such, the programme is packed with important updates, tackling issues such as:
- Charity update – review of topical issues affecting our the sector
- Employment related issues – including the Apprenticeship Levy, the impact of the National Living Wage and risks associated with volunteers
- Risk and Assurance Management – Practical approaches to identifying, understanding and mitigating risk in the Charity sector
- Taxation and VAT – our usual update on issues affecting charities
Our keynote speaker in 2017 will be Fiona Morris.
With over 25 years’ experience at board level across a range of not for profit entities, AIM listed and private companies, including roles as Chief Executive and Trustee, Fiona is ideally placed to talk to us about:
- The challenges facing those working in the sector
- The different focus of trustees and chief executives
- How trustees and management can work better together to benefit your charity
- Practical advice on managing change and challenges
Who Should Attend
Our annual conference is attended by those acting as charity trustees, Chief Executives or those involved in charity administration and finance.
Thursday 6th April 2017
09.15 Registration & coffee
The Chairman's Club
Please register your place by completing the below booking form and emailing to Victoria.firstname.lastname@example.org or post to:
One St Peter’s Square
Please note a fee of £35 is required to secure your place at the event.
Why not book two places and receive a third place free!
For further information please call VictoriaWornell on 0161 238 9237.