Wherever you are in your business life cycle, the day is designed to take you through a journey and equip you with some practical ideas and tips to enable you to live the dream.
We will introduce you to two passionate and inspirational guest speakers who will talk about their personal experiences of building up and running successful businesses, leaving you with plenty of food for thought.
As Britain heads to the polls, come and network with some of Britain’s leading business brains and like-minded entrepreneurs and ponder the potential outcome of the day’s events.
This event is aimed at entrepreneurial businesses with a turnover between £10m and £150m.
Through a combination of presentations, discussions and panel sessions, we will cover:
- Building the foundations and successful business planning
- Ensuring your business is tax efficient and processes fit for purpose
- Building your team and retaining key staff
- Enhancing capital value and realising the value of your business
- Wayne Hemingway of HemingwayDesign, successful designer and entrepreneur
- Jack Romero – rags to riches aviation entrepreneur and troubleshooter
- Graham Cooke – Senior Director of RBS Structured Finance
Thursday 8 June 2017
9:30am – registration,
10:00am – start and
4:00pm – close, followed by drinks
Mazars, Tower Bridge House,
St Katharine’s Way, London E1W 1DD