Join us to explore the practical aspects of implementation for organisations that have yet to begin the journey to GDPR compliance.
This event will provide:
- Updates on the latest GDPR regulation in the UK and EU, with particular analysis of the new guidance to be issued by the European Commission due in September 2017.
- An overview of the key changes the new legislation brings and its impact on organisations.
- Insight into some of the specific challenges of implementing the new standard, as well as a look at some of the opportunities it also brings, such as improved processes, new business models and improved engagement with customers.
- A roadmap for implementation ahead of the May 2018 deadline.
- Vincent Rezzouk-Hammachi, Senior Manager – GDPR, Mazars
- Chris Greenway - Director of Internal Audit @ Co-operative Bank
- Stephen Easterbrook - Director of Internal Audit @ Bank of New York Mellon
21st September 2017
8.15am – 10.15am
Mazars LLP, One St Peter's Square,
Manchester, M2 3DE
This event is being held in partnership with Broster Buchanan.