In addition to a variety of specialist tax speakers from Mazars, we will also be joined by our guest speaker Dr John Glen, Senior Lecturer in Economics at Cranfield University. John will discuss the current state of play with the economy and the implications of the budget for business confidence and investment plans, both locally and more widely.
With the Chancellor looking to balance the books and manage this "dangerous cocktail" of economic risks; some key questions will be:
- What next for entrepreneurs' after the tax grab on dividends?
- Will we see some clarity on the new non domicile tax rules?
- Will there be further changes to the tax regime on pensions?
- Will the UK corporate tax be made more attractive even after successive reductions?
- What sticks will be used to beat aggressive multinationals into the loving embrace of UK corporate tax?
Monday 21 March 2016
East Midlands Airport
Pegasus Business Park
Derby DE74 2TZ (Map)
Tuesday 22 March 2016
160 Midsummer Boulevard
Milton Keynes MK9 1FF (Map)
Wednesday 23 March 2016
Hyatt Regency Hotel
2 Bridge Street
Birmingham B1 2JZ (Map)
08.30 - Registration & Refreshments
09.00 - Briefing
10.30 - Q&A
10.45 - Approx. finish
To register your attendance please email:
Joanna.firstname.lastname@example.org for East Midlands
Lorraine.email@example.com for Milton Keynes
Lucy.firstname.lastname@example.org for Birmingham