Having trained as a barrister, Justin took up corporate finance, working in both Africa and Singapore, before returning to the UK and investment management. In early 2001 he co-founded Seven Investment Management which now manages and administers around £4.1billion on behalf of professional financial wealth managers and intermediaries.
He writes regularly for national magazines and newspapers, and is a frequent commentator on television and radio, including BBC breakfast news twice a month, Bloomberg News, CNN US Business News (commentating on the Euro markets and current states of play), weekly slots on radio channels: BBC World Service (listened to by approx 650 million listeners), BBC Oxford, BBC Wales, BBC Scotland.
For this commentary on financial markets, he will be considering:
- What is the outlook for investments?
- If the Eurozone breaks up what is the likely impact on world markets?
- Is there anything I can do to protect my wealth?
- What opportunities are there in the current situation?
- Are interest rates likely to rise anytime soon?
- What should the government be doing?
Thursday 27th September, 2012
5pm to 8pm (refreshments from 4.30)
4th Floor, The Pinnacle
160 Midsummer Boulevard
T: 01908 257 254