Facts and figures
In the UK:
Mazars has 116 partners and over 1,250 employees working at our 18 offices. In 2013, our UK fee income was £120m.
- Mazars is the 5th largest firm in six countries (including France), the 6th largest in five countries (including The Netherlands) and the 7th largest in three countries (including Ireland).
- Mazars is a single integrated international partnership in 71 countries.
- The turnover from our integrated partnership is now €956.7m with a total headcount of 13,500 .
- We also have correspondents and joint ventures in 14 additional countries.
- Mazars acts for 17% of the FTSEurofirst 100, including seven audit appointments
- Mazars audits more FT Global 500 companies than any non-Big Four firm
- In the UK Mazars has 18 FTSE 350 clients
- We act for over 65 UK listed businesses
- We act for the UK subsidiaries of 70 overseas listed companies
- Mazars audits over 200 listed clients across Europe
- Globally, Mazars audits over 230 companies on 16 different stock exchanges.